IHCP Updates - Published 1/24
The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at https://www.in.gov/medicaid/providers/ on January 24, 2019, (unless alternate date is noted).
Provider Reference Module
Evaluation and Management Services
• In the Introduction section, added references to the Dental Services and Podiatry Services modules
• In the General Billing Guidelines for E/M Services section, added a note about billing an E/M code on the same date as a physician-administered drug
• Added EOBs to the Office Visits section
• In the Emergency Department Based Evaluation and Management Services section, clarified unit limitations for nonemergency visits handled in an emergency department
• Clarified information in the Consultations section
• Added the Initial and Follow-Up Inpatient Consultation section
• Added the Consultative Pathology Services section
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.
Comments are closed.
© Indiana Association of Rehabilitation Facilities, Inc. (INARF)
615 North Alabama Street, Suite 410, Indianapolis, IN 46204
(t) 317-634-4957 / (f) 317-634-3221 / Contact us by email