The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at indianamedicaid.com on September 26, 2017 (unless alternate date is noted).
Bulletins and Banner Pages
BT201763 – Genetic counselors eligible to enroll as IHCP providers
BT201762 – Pharmacy update approved by Drug Utilization Review Board September 2017
BT201761 – FSSA announces FFY 2018 hospice rates
IHCP reminds providers how to interpret PA status
Provider Reference Modules
Outpatient Hospital and Ambulatory Surgical Center Services
- Edited and reorganized text throughout for clarity
- Changed Hewlett Packard Enterprise references to DXC
- Updated the through date in the Rate Reduction section
- Updated the Outpatient Service Within Three Days of an Inpatient Stay section, including clarifying dates entered on the claim
- Updated Table 1 – Revenue Codes for Treatment Room Services, including adding revenue code 710
- Updated Table 2 – Revenue Codes for Add-On Services, including adding revenue code 294
- Updated Table 3 – Revenue Codes for Stand-Alone Services, including:
Added revenue codes 262, 263, 264, and 530
Removed end-dated codes
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.
Comments are closed.
© Indiana Association of Rehabilitation Facilities, Inc. (INARF)
615 North Alabama Street, Suite 410, Indianapolis, IN 46204
(t) 317-634-4957 / (f) 317-634-3221 / Contact us by email