The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at indianamedicaid.com on September 25, 2018 (unless alternate date is noted).
Bulletins and Banner Page
BT201851 – Annual update of ICD-10 codes is effective October 1, 2018
BT201850 – IHCP to begin using the ADA 2012 Dental Claim Form
BT201849 – IHCP encourages the use of social determinants of health diagnosis coding
• Services rendered during the retroactive eligibility period for a Hoosier Healthwise member will be covered fee-for-service
• IHCP enhances Portal with a pop-up message when a procedure code is entered on a PA request that does not typically require PA
• IHCP updates the security policy on the Provider Healthcare Portal
• IHCP to implement Portal enhancement for converting OPR and rendering provider classifications
• IHCP corrects procedure code published in Banner Page BR201834
Code Table and Other Updates
The following updated code tables are now available on the Code Sets page:
Procedure Codes That Require National Drug Codes (NDCs)
• See BR201834 for details
Revenue Codes with Special Procedure Code Linkages – Procedure Codes Linked to Revenue Code 636: Drugs Requiring Detailed Coding
• See BR201826, BR201832, and BR201834 for details
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.
Comments are closed.