The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at indianamedicaid.com on September 22, 2017 (unless alternate date is noted).
Bulletins and Banner Pages
BT201760 - 2017 IHCP Annual Provider Seminar scheduled for October 17-19 in Indianapolis (September 22, 2017)
Provider Reference Modules
Division of Mental Health and Addiction Adult Mental Health Habilitation
- Updated third-party liability TPL language
- Added section about Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA) audit process
- Added information about Medicaid Fraud Control Units (MFCU)
- Added language about Residential Setting Screening Tool (RSST)
- Clarified language on Medicaid eligibility for potential applicants/current members in non-HCBS compliant residential settings
- Added language about newly identified settings
- Added language about the HCBS on-going monitoring process.
- Updated language regarding incident reporting
- Updated language regarding pending applications
- Added details about the requirements for physical addresses on the application
- Added that tracking applications is an administrative function
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.