The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at indianamedicaid.com on August 21, 2018 (unless alternate date is noted).
Bulletins and Banner Pages
• IHCP to cover HCPCS code J9320
• HCPCS codes for certain brachytherapy services to be covered in the outpatient setting
• IHCP to assign ASC pricing indicator to CPT code 21044
• Providers may resubmit institutional claims for certain procedure codes that denied inappropriately
• IHCP clarifies HCPCS code K0010 is non-covered
• IHCP will mass reprocess crossover physician claims that may have denied inappropriately
• HCPCS codes J2860 and J7503 linked to revenue code 636
• IHCP to assign maximum fee pricing to CPT codes for outpatient services
• IHCP to assign maximum fee pricing to procedure codes 88344 and G0416
• HCPCS code J2724 linked to revenue codes 636
• IHCP corrects system to apply tooth number restrictions on certain dental claims
• IHCP revises EOB descriptions related to audit to enforce limits on clubhouse psychosocial rehabilitation services
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.