The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at indianamedicaid.com on July 26, 2018 (unless alternate date is noted).
Provider Reference Modules
Provider Enrollment (For a full list of changes, see the module)
• Changed advanced practice nurse (APN) references to advance practice registered nurse (APRN)
• Updated the Fingerprinting and Criminal History Check section
• Updated the guidelines and information in the IHCP Provider Packet for Paper Enrollment Submission section
• Updated the Enrollment Application Details section
• Updated the Provider Enrollment in the Medical Review Team Program section and its subsections
• Updated the PRTF attestation letter information in the Extended Care Facility (Type 03) section
• Updated the Mental Health Provider (Type 11) section to include specialty 615 – Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapist and clarified specialty 613 requirement
• Updated the Addiction Services (Type 35) section to include specialty 836 – Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Residential Addiction Treatment Facility, and added corresponding subsection
• In the Opioid Treatment Programs section, added note regarding provider types 11 and 8 needing to submit a separate application to also enroll as provider type 35 – Addiction Services
• Added the Genetic Counselor (Type 36) section
• Updated the Ordering, Prescribing, or Referring Providers (Type 50), Updating OPR Provider Information, and Disenrolling as an OPR Provider sections
• Updated information about submitting a W-9 in the Address Change section and removed information about calling Customer Assistance with provider profile updates
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.