The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at indianamedicaid.com on June 7, 2018 (unless alternate date is noted).
Provider Reference Modules
Medical Practitioner Reimbursement
• Updated information about the Fee Schedule in the Introduction section, and specified the Professional Fee Schedule throughout the module
• Added physician assistant to the list of practitioners reimbursed at less than 100% and updated the list of providers that cannot enroll in the IHCP in the Mid-Level Practitioners section
• Updated the Advanced Practice Nurses section to reflect new policies
• Updated the Physician Assistants section to reflect new polices
• Added modifier descriptions in the Surgery-Related Modifiers Affecting Payment section
• Added the Reimbursement for Electronic Health Records Incentive Program section
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.