The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at indianamedicaid.com on June 5, 2018 (unless alternate date is noted).
Bulletins and Banner Pages
• IHCP identifies system issues with processing outpatient claims for certain revenue codes
Provider Reference Modules
Healthy Indiana Plan
• New posting of policies and procedures effective February 1, 2015
• Updates to reflect HIP waiver amendment changes pending (see BT201776)
Code Table and Other Updates
The following code tables, updated per BR201818, are now available on the Code Sets page:
• Procedure Codes That Require National Drug Codes
• Revenue Codes Linked to Specific Procedure Codes
o Procedure Codes Linked to Revenue Code 636 – Drugs Requiring Detailed Coding
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.