The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at indianamedicaid.com on May 9, 2017 (unless alternate date is noted).
Bulletins and Banner Pages
BT201730 - IHCP extends revised Hospital Assessment Fee adjustment factors to managed care claims
- IHCP clarifies requirements for provider criminal background checks
- IHCP recognizes additional certified training course for physicians administering topical fluoride varnish services
- Home health providers may resubmit claims for therapy services that denied incorrectly
- IHCP allows providers until September 1, 2017, to update rendering provider linkages to support proper claim adjudication
- IHCP to revise the DME and medical supply items included in the LTC facility per diem rate
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.