The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at indianamedicaid.com on May 31, 2018 (unless alternate date is noted).
Bulletins and Banner Pages
BT201826 – IHCP adds coverage of community health worker services
Provider Reference Modules
Claim Adjustments (Posted May 3, 2018)
• Added region code 54 in the Check Related Adjustments section
• Clarified information about detail-level TPL requirements and added a link to the instructions for the special attachment form in a note box in the Adjustment Submission Procedures section
School Corporation (Posted May 3, 2018)
• Updated the Covered IEP Services section:
o Updated the list of examples of IEP covered services
o Clarified that all IEP services could be billed to the IHCP and added a reference to Appendix E of the Tool Kit for additional instructions
• Incorporated TM modifier and description into DSMT procedure code descriptions in the IEP Diabetes Self-Management Training Services section
• Updated addressee for paper claim submission in the Claim Submission for IEP Services section
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.