The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at indianamedicaid.com on May 31, 2017 (unless alternate date is noted).
Bulletins and Banner Pages
BT201734 - FSSA requests approval for rate increases under the A&D HCBS Waiver
- IHCP to mass adjust nursing facility, hospice, and PRTF claims for members with patient liability
- IHCP reminds nursing facilities of Myers and Stauffer's secure web portal
- IHCP will no longer provide separate outpatient reimbursement for certain physician-administered drugs
Provider Reference Modules
Right Choices Program
- Changed ADVANTAGE references to Cooperative Managed Care Services (CMCS)
- Changed AVR references to IVR
- Changed LPI references to Provider ID
- Changed Web interChange references to Provider Healthcare Portal (Portal), and added or updated text and figures to reflect Portal processes
- Added CareSource as an MCE and added a reference to the IHCP Quick Reference Guide for MCE contact information
- Updated information throughout the module to reflect that PMPs can submit referrals via the Portal
- Clarified information in the RCP Initiation and Member Notification section
- Added information about the FSSA Quality and Compliance Division and updated references to the Program Integrity staff
Code Table and Other Updates
The following updated code tables are now available on the Code Sets page:
Revenue Codes Linked to Specific Procedure Codes
- See BR201715 for details
Procedure Code Modifiers for Professional Claims
- Title changed from CMS-1500 Modifiers to reflect electronic billing
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.
Comments are closed.