The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at indianamedicaid.com on April 17, 2018 (unless alternate date is noted).
Bulletins and Banner Pages
• IHCP to mass adjust hospice claims that paid incorrectly due to NF retroactive rate adjustments
• Providers required to use the Portal or IVR system to verify claim status
• Medicare Part D prescription drug copayment issue corrected
• IHCP recognizes additional training certification for physician-administered topical fluoride varnish
Code Table and Other Updates
The following updated code tables are now available on the Code Sets page; see BT201811 for details:
• Revenue Codes Linked to Specific Procedure Codes
o Procedure Codes Linked to Revenue Code 274 – Prosthetic/Orthotic Devices
o Procedure Codes Linked to Revenue Code 636 – Drugs Requiring Detailed Coding
• Procedure Codes That Require National Drug Codes (NDCs)
• Procedure Code Modifiers for Professional Claims
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.
Comments are closed.
© Indiana Association of Rehabilitation Facilities, Inc. (INARF)
615 North Alabama Street, Suite 410, Indianapolis, IN 46204
(t) 317-634-4957 / (f) 317-634-3221 / Contact us by email