The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at indianamedicaid.com on February 27, 2018 (unless alternate date is noted).
Bulletins and Banner Pages
BT201806 – Pharmacy update approved by Drug Utilization Review Board February 2018
BT201805 – Updates to the Preferred Diabetic Supply List announced
• IHCP revises policy regarding outpatient mental health services limitation
• Providers may submit replacement claims for J7340 that may have paid incorrectly
• IHCP to assign ASC pricing indicators to CPT codes 62321, 62323, 62325, and 62327
• Providers may resubmit claims for HCPCS code J3490 billed with NDC 50419-042-401 that may have denied incorrectly
• IHCP to update pricing for CPT code 50590
• Portal account managers are reminded to deactivate delegates no longer with the organization
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.
Comments are closed.
© Indiana Association of Rehabilitation Facilities, Inc. (INARF)
615 North Alabama Street, Suite 410, Indianapolis, IN 46204
(t) 317-634-4957 / (f) 317-634-3221 / Contact us by email