The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at https://www.in.gov/medicaid/providers/index.html on October 30, 2018 (unless alternate date is noted).
Bulletins and Banner Pages
BT201858 – The IHCP provider website is moving to in.gov!
BT201857 – PA criteria for concomitant opioid and benzodiazepine drug therapies extended to managed care
• IHCP revises revenue codes for billing hospice services
• IHCP to mass reprocess or mass adjust BPHC services claims that may have inappropriately denied
• IHCP corrects system to apply unit limits on certain ABA therapy codes billed without modifiers
• IHCP to assign ASC pricing indicators to cardiac catheterization-related procedure codes
Code Table and Other Updates
See BR201843 for details about the following updated code table, now available on the Code Sets page:
Durable and Home Medical Equipment and Supplies Codes
• Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Code Set for DME Providers (Specialty 250)
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.