The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at indianamedicaid.com on October 19, 2017 (unless alternate date is noted).
Code Table and Other Updates
The following updated code tables are now available on the Code Sets page.
See BT201765 for details about the following updates:
- Chiropractic Services Codes – ICD-10 Diagnosis Codes Allowed for Chiropractors (Specialty 150)
- Family Planning Services Codes – ICD-10 Sterilization Procedure Codes That Suspend for Analyst Review of Consent Form
- Medicaid Rehabilitation Option Services Codes – ICD-10 Diagnosis Codes for MRO-Eligible Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Revenue Codes Linked to Specific Procedure Codes – Procedure Codes Linked to Revenue Code 636 – Drugs Requiring Detailed Coding
See BT201764 for details about the following update:
- Procedure Code Modifiers for Professional Claims
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.