The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at indianamedicaid.com on March 7, 2017 (unless alternate date is noted).
- IHCP to cover HCPCS code Q0144 - Azithromycin Dehydrate
- IHCP to cover CPT code 61635 - Transcatheter placement of intravascular stents
- IHCP to cover HCPCS code C1780 - Lens, intraocular (new technology)
- Certain Long-Term Care crossover claims denying due to LOC information
- Home health claims for 99600 denying due to issue on PAs
- IHCP will mass reprocess dialysis claims for laboratory services that denied inappropriately
- Claims billed by small ICFs/IID with type of bill codes in the 67X series are denying
- IHCP ending extended Customer Service call center hours
- IHCP announces temporary workaround to address slow Portal response times
Members have reported that information found at the following links is helpful in troubleshooting some issues they are experiencing with claims:
INARF has learned that it is helpful to the HPE support team if providers include as much specific information and examples when communicating with the team about issues. HPE encourages you to send screenshots or excerpts from RAs to demonstrate the issue. They also recommend including an ICN when submitting an issue to the helpdesk to help them better review the issue.
We request that members send information concerning any issues you are experiencing to Sarah Chestnut. We will continue to compile information regarding issues members are experiencing and work with the State to find solutions.