The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) is beginning week two of implementation of the CoreMMIS and the Provider Healthcare Portal (Portal). The Indiana Family and Social Service Administration (FSSA) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) have made progress in stabilizing the new system but are aware some performance issues still exist. It is their intention to resolve issues as quickly as possible. They also intend to keep the provider community aware of problems that have been identified and the progress being made to resolve them.
Please see the following synopsis for Day 9 of the rollout:
Provider Healthcare Portal:
- There have been reports of slow response times on the Portal for claim void transactions, Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) transactions, and Right Choices Program (RCP) utilization requests.
- Historical information on dental services rendered are not visible in the Portal.
- HPE is monitoring system performance and investigating options to remediate slow response times.
- Research continues related to members' historical dental services information in the Portal.
Issue: IHCP eligibility information is up-to-date in CoreMMIS. Eligibility verification through the Portal and the interactive voice response (IVR) provides current eligibility information. Eligibility information in the managed care entity (MCE) portals may not yet match eligibility information in CoreMMIS.
Action taken: By the end of the week, the MCE portals should be fully updated with current eligibility information, as well as primary medical provider (PMP) assignments and MCE delivery system information.
Issue: There were account receivable (AR) transactions that were not recouped during last week's financial cycle.
- Residual ARs will be recouped in this week's financial cycle.
- Remittance Advices (RAs) will be available to providers Wednesday, February 22, 2017. Providers can find the RAs on the Search Payment History page in the Portal.
Issue: Income field rejects $0 entry.
Actions taken: Qualified providers can enter $.01 for income as a workaround.
Resolution: A system fix was identified and will be applied no later than Thursday, February 23, 2017.
The FSSA and HPE continue to monitor the system to stabilize its performance. They appreciate the patience and help of the provider community in making that happen. Please continue to contact us at 1-800-457-4584 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Watch for broadcast messages about progress posted to the Portal and interactive voice response (IVR), as well as regular new alerts posted to indianamedicaid.com.
To view the announcement, click here. We hope this information is helpful. If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact the INARF office.