The Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) posted the following important information to the provider website at indianamedicaid.com on February 21, 2017 (unless alternate date is noted).
Bulletins and Banner Pages
- Confirm use of the correct user ID and password when logging on to the Provider Healthcare Portal
- IndianaAIM RAs available on Web interChange through March 15, 2017
- IHCP reminds home health providers to bill claims with appropriate revenue code/procedure code combinations
- Home health providers must use occurrence code 73 when billing for overhead payments
- Institutional claims: condition codes, occurrence codes and value codes "required" only when applicable
- Rendering providers must be linked to the specific service location for a claim to adjudicate correctly in CoreMMIS
- IHCP reminds providers to check the MCE portals for delivery system information
- Waiver, home health, and transportation providers use Provider IDs for billing purposes
- Providers must submit TPL and Medicare crossover information at the detail level for some claim types
We hope this information is helpful. If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact the INARF office.