The Family and Social Services Administration released the quarterly newsletter regarding the Home and Community Based Settings (HCBS) Statewide Transition Plan. The newsletter provides updates from the Division of Aging, the Division of Mental Health and Addiction, and the Division of Disability and Rehabilitative Services.
The newsletter included:
- an update on the activities being undertaken by Public Consulting Group (PCG) as part of the public comment period
- plans to revise policies and procedures within Div. of Aging and DDRS to ensure compliance
- information on the results and next steps with Individual Experience Survey
- evaluating how non-residential providers can complete a self-assessment to determine compliance with the HCBS rule
- updates to the timeline for implementation
Additional information on the Indiana HCBS State Transition Plan can be found here.
We hope this information is helpful. For additional questions, please contact Sarah Chestnut at firstname.lastname@example.org.