On April 15, the Family and Social Services Administration Division of Aging (DA) published an update concerning the Preadmission Screening and Resident Review redesign process. The update concerns many new resources that are available and upcoming meetings and webinars for stakeholders to obtain addition information about the PASRR redesign process.
The newsletter included:
- an announcement of a special in-person meeting about the PASRR redesign to be held Tuesday, April 19 from 1 PM to 3 PM (EST). Seating is limited. Click here to register.
- information about the new PASRR redesign FAQ document
- information about the PASRR Provider and Procedures document which is currently in development.
-an announcement that bright yellow postcards will be distributed to attendees of various conferences and trainings throughout the state as a reminder of how to find information on PASRR, and who should begin preparing now for the July 1, 2016, Go-Live!
- an announcement that the videos and slides from the February and March webinars are now available on Ascend’s Indiana Tools and Resources Web page
- an announcement that another webinar is scheduled for Thursday, April 28 at 3 PM (EST). It will cover more details and focus on how specific features of the PASRR system will change as of July 1, 2016.
We hope this information is helpful. For additional questions, please contact Sarah Chestnut at firstname.lastname@example.org.