For the original publication, please click here. The following is a text version of the original publication.
To: Community Integration and Habilitation Wavier providers
From: Nicole Norvell, Director, Division of Disability and Rehabilitative Services
Cathy Robinson, Director, Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services
Re: Community Integration and Habilitation (CIH) waiver webinars – Reminder
Date: December 2, 2015
The Division of Disability and Rehabilitative Services (DDRS) would like to remind DDRS providers they are invited to attend a webinar on Thursday, December 3, at 10 a.m. to discuss the proposed changes to the Community Integration and Habilitation (CIH) waiver.
A second provider webinar is scheduled for Thursday, December 17, at 10 a.m. for those unable to attend. Information on how to access the webinar is listed below.
How to access the webinar
- For all of these webinars, the URL is http://webinar.isl.in.gov/ddrs
- Participants should sign in as a guest using their name.
- Audio will be voice over internet, so participants will need to use speakers or headphones to hear the presentation.
- Prior to the webinar, participants should click here to test their connection. This will prompt the user with any needed updates or add-ins.
- Do not log into the webinar using Citrix or Virtual Private Network (VPN). These services will not be able to playback audio.
A phone connection will also be available for anyone wishing to call in. Participants may call toll-free at 1-877-422-1931, using participant code 5475203621# to enter the conference call. You do not have to call in if you are listening online.