For the original publication, please click here. The following is a text version of the original publication.
The Division of Disability and Rehabilitative Services (DDRS) has made a commitment to transparency and public input in the policy development process. As a result, all new policies and policy updates will be posted online for public review and comment. The public comment period will last 10 business days from the date of posting, after which all policies will be removed from the page, reviewed based on the public input, finalized and posted onto the DDRS policy page.
The following policies will be posted on Tuesday January 4, 2011 and will be available for review until Monday January 17, 2011:
- Individualized Support Teams
- Use of Restrictive Interventions
- Incident Reporting
- Protection of Individual Rights
- Behavioral Support Plan
- BQIS Complaints
- Individual/Guardian Responsibilities
- Imminent Danger
- Outcome Attainment
- Personnel Policies & Manuals
- Personnel Records
- Professional Qualifications
- Provider Organizational Chart
- Provider Quality Assurance & Quality Improvement System
- Provider Code of Ethics
- Provider Conflict of Interest
- Criminal Histories
- Direct Support Staff
- Employment of Persons with Prohibited Offenses or Non-Residency Status
- Financial Requirements of Providers
- Human Rights Committee
- Individuals’ Personal Information – Site of Service Delivery
- Individuals’ Personal Information – Provider Office
- Insurance Requirements of Providers
If you have any questions please contact Shane Spotts (Shane.Spotts@FSSA.IN.gov)
Policies for Public Comment are available here.
Comments are closed.