To: All Current Providers of 1915(i) Child Mental Health Wraparound (CMHW) Services
Providers needing assistance with CMHW claims issues should follow the steps outlined below:
1. Contact Ken Guth of DXC at Ken.Guth@DXC.com. You will need to provide only the ICN/s (Individual Claim Number/s). ICNs are unique, are not protected health information (PHI), and do not require secure email. (Any PHI must be sent in a HIPAA compliant manner.) With them, Mr. Guth will be able to look up the claim and investigate the reason/s for denial.
2. Mr. Guth will either resolve the claim issue with the provider, or refer the provider to the DMHA database (Tobi) helpdesk.
3. The provider will need to submit a ticket to the Tobi helpdesk using the instructions found here.
4. When submitting the ticket, please include the ICN and any additional information from Mr. Guth.
5. The Tobi helpdesk support team will work with the provider, DMHA, DXC, and the Wraparound Facilitator if necessary to resolve the issue.
Questions regarding this may be sent to the provider specialist at Julie.Bandy@fssa.in.gov.
FSSA Division of Mental Health and Addiction
402 W. Washington St. W353,
P.O. Box 7083
Indianapolis, IN 46207-708