Conference Dates: October 6 & 7, 2021
Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton Noblesville Indianapolis Conference Center
13700 Conference Center Drive South, Noblesville, IN 46060
Wednesday, October 6
1. Corvilla, Inc.
2. Abilities Services, Inc.
3. The Arc of Greater Boone County
4. LOGAN Community Resources, Inc.
6. Putnam County Comprehensive Services, Inc.
7. Bona Vista Programs, Inc.
8. Pathfinder Services, Inc.
Thursday, October 7
1. Developmental Services, Inc.
3. Hillcroft Services, Inc.
4. New Horizons Rehabilitation, Inc.
5. Child Adult Resource Services, Inc.
6. Janus Developmental Services, Inc.
7. Cornerstone Associates, LLC
8. Cardinal Services, Inc.
Annual Conference Artisan Alley - Wednesday, October 6 & Thursday, October 7, 2021
The Artisan Alley returns, offering the opportunity for sixteen INARF Member organizations (8 per day) to showcase consumer hand crafted items available for Conference attendee purchase. Artisan booths will be featured in a highly visible location promoting awareness of uniquely creative programming, as well as the many talents of the Artists. Limit 1 opportunity per organization.
Included in Artisan booth: 1 – 10’ W x 6’ D Booth with surrounding pipe and drape; 1 – 6’ Skirted Display Table, 2 - Chairs, an ID Sign, and a Waste Basket. (Artisans are welcome to move or remove the Display Table to accommodate their set-up.)
Note: Artisan displays must be contained within the designated Exhibit space to avoid impeding pedestrian traffic.
Wednesday, Oct. 6
Set-Up: 7 - 8 AM
Display: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Tear Down: 4:30 - 5 PM
Thursday, Oct. 7
Set-Up: 6:30 - 7:30 AM
Display: 7:30 AM - 3:45 PM
Tear Down: 3:45 - 5 PM