Annual Conference Expo Hall - Thursday, March 19, 2020
On Thursday, March 19, an anticipated audience of over 350 individuals will tour the Expo Hall while gathering information on the benefits of products and/or services that will enhance the way services for individuals with disabilities are delivered, designed, and planned. New in 2020, Premier Exhibit Booths will be strategically located in areas with highest visibility. Additionally, lunch seating has been expanded in the Expo Hall to drive traffic your way and recognition will be added for Lunch hosted by the Exhibitors.
Included in Exhibit booth: 1 – 8’ x 8’ Exhibit Booth with surrounding pipe and drape; 1 – 6’ Skirted Exhibit Table; 2 - Chairs; an ID Sign and a Waste Basket. (Exhibitors are welcome to move or remove the Exhibit Table to accommodate their set-up.)
Note: Exhibit displays or backdrops must be positioned flush to the back wall and not impede visibility of other Exhibitors.
INARF Member - and includes the Benefits listed below.
Non-Member - and includes the Benefits listed below.
Wednesday, March 18 / 4 - 6 PM or Thursday, March 19 / 6:30 - 7:30 AM
Expo Hall Open:
Thursday, March 19 / 7:30 AM - 3:45 PM
Thursday, March 19 / 3:45 - 4:30 PM
01. Pharmacy Alternatives
02. Certified Restraint Training
03. Bosma Enterprises
04. DKC, Inc.
06. Butler Human Services
07. Therap Services, LLC
08. Malone Workforce Solutions
09. RFP Properties, Inc.
10. Information & Records/SBS Portals
11. McGowan Insurance Group, LLC
12. JA Benefits, LLC
13. Accel Consulting, LLC
14. Young at Heart Pharmacy
15. & 16. Williams Bros. LTC Pharmacy
18. The Arc Master Trust
19. Philadelphia Insurance Companies
20. Primary Solutions
22. Strategic Indiana Provider Network
23. One Choice Technology
24. Meridian Health Services (Conference Partner)
25. SafeDose Pharmacy
26. Mutual of America
27. IPMG, Inc.
28. Nonstop Administration and Insurance Services, Inc.
29. INvestABLE Indiana
30. Rest Assured
32. MassMutual SpecialCare
33. Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority (IHCDA)
35. Night Owl Support Systems, LLC
36. CapGrow Partners
38. Vertex Systems, Inc.
40. Genoa Healthcare
42. Tarrytown Expocare Pharmacy
43. This End Up Furniture Company
44. Indiana Institute on Disability and Community
45. Scioto Properties
46. Indiana APSE
47. Charitable Advisors LLC