Request for Proposal Information Technology Services Consultant
Indiana Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (INARF) is seeking proposals from Information Technology Services consultants to provide and implement an overall strategy addressing current and future technology needs and solutions.
2. General Instructions
- Issuing Office. This Request for Proposals (RFP) is issued by INARF
- Questions. All questions may be directed to: Barb Young at (317) 634-4957 or via e-mail at email@example.com
- Response Date. Deadline for proposals is 5:00 pm EDT on Friday, May 1, 2015.
- Right of Refusal. INARF reserves the right to reject any and all proposals, or any parts thereof, or to waive any informality or defect in any bid if it is in the best interest of INARF.
- Liability of Costs. Respondents are responsible for their own expense in preparing, delivering or presenting a proposal, and for subsequent negotiations with INARF, if any.
For over forty years, INARF has served as the primary trade association representing agencies that serve Hoosiers with disabilities. INARF works to influence the disabilities services industry by presenting a unified voice and by building the capabilities of member agencies to deliver quality services and supports. INARF represents over 80 agencies that provide services to individuals with developmental disabilities throughout the state of Indiana. Our diverse membership includes agencies that provide services to children and adults in their homes, communities and at work. Some of our members provide the full spectrum of services, while others provide essentially just one core service. Additionally, our members are both non-profit and proprietary – some serving a singular community, while others having statewide and even national reach.
INARF realizes our mission by maintaining important relationships with governmental agencies responsible for Indiana's human service programs, promoting networking opportunities among members, coordinating quality professional development programs, and offering technical assistance to members. INARF offers two levels of membership -- Institutional Members who serve as the core of the Association and provide direct community-based services to individuals with disabilities and Associate Members who provide vital business services and products necessary to the success of our Institutional Members. For more information about INARF and its members please visit www.inarf.org.
INARF also provides management services for Smart Partners Alliance, which administers the operation for the Indiana State Use Program. The Program’s purpose is to provide employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities, and it has been in place for over twenty-five years. Primary activities include brokering relationships between government entities, service providers and employers. For more information about the Indiana State Use Program, visitwww.smartpartnersalliance.org.
4. Project Objectives
INARF seeks an Information Technology services consultant which is able to provide overall technology solutions. These solutions would be, but not limited to, the following:
- A report assessing existing IT infrastructure.
- Recommendations for lean solutions of IT infrastructure which meet evolving needs.
- Meet at least annually with INARF to review current IT infrastructure and proactively identify technology concerns and solutions.
- Assist in implementation, ongoing maintenance, and when necessary management of IT infrastructure. This may include things such as: migration of data, data backup, and security.
All proposals must be sent electronically to Barb Young (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, May 1, 2015 at 5:00 pm EDT. Proposals should be brief (no more than 8 pages) and outline the following:
- Overview of the company’s history, experience, and biographies of key professionals, including the team you would assign to consult with INARF
- Descriptions of similar projects for similar sized companies (INARF has twelve employees all in one location), including reference information
- Identify any service subcontracting, which may be used - name of firm, specific services, applicable experience, and references
- Explanation of how your firm will address each objective
- Explanation of how your firm may identify the evolving needs of INARF when staff may not be able to identify them
- Any additional information that you believe would distinguish your company from others, or that would be relevant for us to know as we consider your response
Proposals will be reviewed by the INARF staff by May 15, 2015. We may conduct phone or in person interviews with companies providing competitive proposals prior to making a final decision by June 1, 2015. Proposals will be reviewed and evaluated based on the following:
- Thoroughness and clarity of proposal
- Reputation for quality, integrity
- Responsiveness to client
- Demonstrated performance
Click here to download a PDF verision of the RFP.