- Seek feedback from families and self-advocates regarding their needs and ways DDRS can support opportunities for individuals with disabilities to maximize their full potential and participate in their families and community;
- Provide information to key stakeholders about the LifeCourse Framework initiative; and
- Share details on new federal laws impacting individuals with disabilities.
Family Listening Session webinar
October 6, 2016 - 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST
- URL: https://indiana.adobeconnect.com/ddrs
- Participants will sign in as a guest using their name.
- Audio will be voice over internet, so participants will need to use speakers or headphones to hear the presentation.
- Telephone access for questions/comments will be available at 1-877-422-1931; 2862446158#
- Prior to the webinar, participants can go to http://webinar.isl.in.gov/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm to test their
- connection. This will prompt the user with any needed updates or add-ins.
- Do not log into the webinar using Citrix or Virtual Private Network (VPN). These services will not be able to playback audio.