On February 28, 2018, the BDDS Portal is scheduled to go live with core functions, as part of the first stage of the system rollout. The Person Centered Individualized Service Plans (PCISP) functionality in the BDDS Portal is scheduled for release April 1, 2018.
• Case managers will share with providers the case note information they are entering which captures and outlines the annual goals and outcomes that are scheduled to be reviewed as part of the annual Cost Comparison Budget (CCB) development.
The case note, at a minimum, shall contain:
• Goals reviewed or updated as part of the annual plan development,
• Any changes or modifications made to existing goals,
• Any newly identified or modified risks for the individual,
• A description of the individual’s involvement in the plan development, and
• A statement indicating ‘This note is a working document for PCISP development until the BDDS Portal is available and entry of the PCISP can be completed within that system.‘
Case managers will begin data entry of new PCISPs upon release of the PCISP functionality in the BDDS Portal in April of 2018, and will need to have all PCISPs for plans impacted by the system transition no later than June 30, 2018.
All case managers will need to ensure a case note is available and shared which contains the components above for all individuals who have plans impacted by this transition to ensure teams have consistent information about goals that are being addressed in service planning. Case managers will need to share, at minimum, the same case note information with individuals and families.
Please note, sharing information through a case note is not required if an Individualized Support Plan has been entered and distributed through the INsite system.
The DDRS is a program of the Indiana Family & Social Services Administration. If you have questions about DDRS programs and services, visit us online at www.DDRS.In.gov.