- A recipient must be licensed or on a licensure track.
- A recipient must be
- An Indiana resident accepting a new position in Indiana, or
- A non-Indiana resident, who is not currently practicing and has not practiced in Indiana for 3 years before applying for the program. These applicants must also be moving to Indiana to establish a new practice.
- A recipient must be employed full-time, which is a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- A recipient must not be in default on repayment of any federal student loans.
Visit the loan repayment website for information or to apply online; or email DmhaHB1360@fssa.in.gov or call 317-232-7800 with questions.
The Loan Repayment Assistance Program was approved by the Indiana General Assembly (HB 1360) in 2014 and is managed by the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration’s (FSSA) Division of Mental Health and Addiction (DMHA).
Media Contact Information:
Name: Marni Lemons
Information on the loan repayment program: