Indiana Government Center South Auditorium Registration Link
INARF encourages its members to attend this seminar to learn about:
- Abuse in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- How much abuse is happening
- Who is committing the abuse and why they get away with it
- How abuse and the risk of abuse can be reduced
- How we can help survivors
Nora J. Baladarian, Ph. D., Project Director of the Disability and Abuse Project, is a clinical psychologist with a private practice focusing on trauma and abuse. She conducts seminars and training for first responders, agency personnel, and service providers.
We hope this information is helpful. Should you have any questions or need additional information, please let us know.