Topics of interest to INARF members include the following:
Assigned to the Interim Study Committee on Courts and the Judiciary
- Supported Decision Making
- Changes to the probate code related to guardianship and trusts
Assigned to the Interim Study Committee on Fiscal Policy
- New requirements pertaining to the Home and Community Based Settings (HCBS) Rule and the effects of the rule on services, rate reimbursement, and rate methodology
- The impact of the change from daily rate billing to hourly billing for Facility-based Habilitation services
- A multi-year review and evaluation of all tax incentives
- Review report of United Way on return on investment for early childhood education spending
Assigned to the Interim Study Committee on Public Health, Behavioral Health, and Human Services
- The Employment First Program
- Review fiscal report from Inter-agency Coordinating Council on First Steps program
INARF will continue to provide members with information and meeting dates as they are received.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have.