Bulletins and Banner Pages
BT201760 - 2017 IHCP Annual Provider Seminar scheduled for October 17-19 in Indianapolis (September 22, 2017)
Division of Mental Health and Addiction Adult Mental Health Habilitation
- Updated third-party liability TPL language
- Added section about Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA) audit process
- Added information about Medicaid Fraud Control Units (MFCU)
- Added language about Residential Setting Screening Tool (RSST)
- Clarified language on Medicaid eligibility for potential applicants/current members in non-HCBS compliant residential settings
- Added language about newly identified settings
- Added language about the HCBS on-going monitoring process.
- Updated language regarding incident reporting
- Updated language regarding pending applications
- Added details about the requirements for physical addresses on the application
- Added that tracking applications is an administrative function
Check out these resources to stay up-to-date with the most recent changes at the IHCP.