INARF would like to congratulate all of our members who received funding.
• Arc of Wabash County, Inc.
• Easterseals Crossroads
• First Chance Center
• Gateway Services, Inc.
• HollisAdams Foundation, Inc.
• Janus Developmental Services, Inc.
• Marshall-Starke Development Center, Inc.
• New Hope Services, Inc.
• New Horizons Rehabilitation, Inc.
• Outside the Box, Inc.
• Rauch, Inc.
• RISE, Inc.
• Shares Inc.
• Southern Indiana Resource Solutions, Inc.
• Sycamore Services, Inc.
• The Arc of Greater Boone County
• The Arc of Evansville
• The Arc Noble County Foundations, Inc
• Wabash Center, Inc.
The proposals were evaluated by FSSA according to the following criteria established in the RFF:
• Mandatory Requirements (Pass/Fail)
• Additional RFF Information (Pass/Fail)
Award amounts were distributed proportionally based on the average daily number of qualified individuals for each respondent who met all RFF requirements.
During the course of evaluation, the state reviewed all proposals to determine the viability of the proposed business solutions’ ability to meet the goals of the program and the needs of the state. The team evaluated proposals based on the stipulated criteria outlined in the RFF document.
These grants will be distributed across state fiscal years 2018 and 2019.
The DDRS is a program of the Indiana Family & Social Services Administration. If you have questions about DDRS programs and services, visit us online at www.DDRS.In.gov.