To: Division of Disability and Rehabilitative Services Providers
From: Anne Davis, Director, Bureau of Quality Improvement Services
Re: Data-Driven Review webinar – November 30
Date: November 19, 2015
NOTE: This update is most pertinent to DDRS providers
The Bureau of Quality Improvement Services will be hosting a webinar on Monday, November 30, to introduce Data-Driven Review, a new quality improvement initiative launching in January 2016.
- Have an understanding of the Data-Driven Review process.
- Become familiar with components of the Data-Driven Review.
- Understand who is involved and what they do.
- Know how to access support throughout the process.
- Topic: Data-Driven Review
- Date: Monday, November 30, 2015
- Time: 9 a.m. EST
To participate in the webinar, you will need to log onto URL: http://webinar.isl.in.gov/bqis
Note: it is recommended that attendees use Internet Explorer when accessing the webinar link.
Before the event, please check your organization’s connection to make sure it has the latest updates and add-ins. To do so, please go to Connection Test for people to use prior to the event. You may test your connection here.
Following the webinar, if you have any questions regarding the Data-Driven Review Process please contact Debra Running at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-234-6837.