To: Community Integration and Habilitation Wavier providers
From: Nicole Norvell, Director, Division of Disability and Rehabilitative Services
Cathy Robinson, Director, Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services
Re: Community Integration and Habilitation (CIH) waiver webinars – Reminder
Date: December 2, 2015
The Division of Disability and Rehabilitative Services (DDRS) would like to remind DDRS providers they are invited to attend a webinar on Thursday, December 3, at 10 a.m. to discuss the proposed changes to the Community Integration and Habilitation (CIH) waiver.
How to access the webinar
- For all of these webinars, the URL is http://webinar.isl.in.gov/ddrs
- Participants should sign in as a guest using their name.
- Audio will be voice over internet, so participants will need to use speakers or headphones to hear the presentation.
- Prior to the webinar, participants should click here to test their connection. This will prompt the user with any needed updates or add-ins.
- Do not log into the webinar using Citrix or Virtual Private Network (VPN). These services will not be able to playback audio.
A phone connection will also be available for anyone wishing to call in. Participants may call toll-free at 1-877-422-1931, using participant code 5475203621# to enter the conference call. You do not have to call in if you are listening online.