To: Community Integration and Habilitation Wavier participants, families and providers
From: Nicole Norvell, Director, Division of Disability and Rehabilitative Services
Cathy Robinson, Director, Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services
Re: Community Integration and Habilitation (CIH) waiver webinars
Date: November 25, 2015
Starting in December, the Division of Disability and Rehabilitative Services (DDRS) will be hosting a series of webinars for providers, families and individuals to discuss changes to the Community Integration and Habilitation (CIH) waiver.
Dates for providers:
- Thursday, December 3, 10 a.m.
- Thursday December 17, 10 a.m.
Dates for families and waiver participants:
- Thursday, December 10, 5 p.m.
- Saturday, December 19, 10 a.m.
For all of these webinars, the URL is http://webinar.isl.in.gov/ddrs.
- Participants should sign in as a guest using their name.
- Audio will be voice over internet, so participants will need to use speakers or headphones to hear the presentation.
- Prior to the webinar, participants should click here to test their connection. This will prompt the user with any needed updates or add-ins.
- Do not log into the webinar using Citrix or Virtual Private Network (VPN). These services will not be able to playback audio.
A phone connection will also be available for anyone wishing to call in. Participants may call toll-free at1-877-422-1931, using participant code 5475203621# to enter the conference call. You do not have to call in if you are listening online.