The first meeting of the Task Force for Assessment of Services & Supports for People with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities will be held Monday, November 20, at Bosma Enterprises, 6270 Corporate Drive in Indianapolis. This will be the first of several meetings of the task force. The link to the livestream can be found here.
These members include:
- Judge Mary Beth Bonaventura, director of the Indiana Department of Child Services.
- Jonathan Burlison, CEO of Bridges of Indiana.
- Steve Cook, president and CEO of INARF.
- Christine Dahlberg, director of the Governor’s Council for People with Disabilities.
- Kim Dodson, executive director of the Arc of Indiana.
- Trent Fox, chief of staff at the Indiana State Department of Health.
- Kylee Hope, director of the Division of Disability & Rehabilitation Services with the Indiana Family & Social Services Administration.
- Joseph Langerak, attorney with Jackson Kelly PLLC.
- Kathleen McAllen, senior consultant with G2 Group.
- Jason Meyer, president and CEO of Passages, Inc.
- Kim Milas, member of Self-Advocates of Indiana and officer of Aktion Club of Greater Boone County and the Self-Advocates of Greater Boone County.
- Kevin Moore, director of the Division of Mental Health & Addiction with FSSA.
- Debbie Pierson, deputy director of the Division of Aging with FSSA.
- Julie Reynolds, director of strategic initiatives with the Division of Disability & Rehabilitation Services with FSSA.
- Allison Taylor, Indiana Medicaid Director.
- Betty Williams, consumer education and training coordinator for the Arc of Indiana.
- Dr. Pam Wright, director of special education with the Indiana Department of Education.
Dates, times and location for each meeting of the task force are as follows:
Monday, Nov. 20, 2017, 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET, Bosma Enterprises, Indianapolis
Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2017, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. ET, Bloomington
Friday, Feb. 23, 2018, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. CT, Boonville
Wednesday, April 18, 2018, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. ET, Lafayette
Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. CT, Valparaiso
Wednesday, Aug. 22, 2018, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. ET, New Albany
Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2018, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. ET, Columbia City
All meetings are open to the public and will be streamed live by clicking here. Public comment will occur prior to the start of each meeting to provide input regarding services and supports for people with disabilities. Written comments can also be submitted by emailed to: Kristina.Blankenship@Fssa.in.gov or mailed to:
Division of Disability and Rehabilitative Services (DDRS)
402 W. Washington St. IGCS / W453 / MS 26
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Attention: Kristina Blankenship
For more information, visit: www.in.gov/fssa/ddrs/5455.htm.