Education and Professional Development
We support learning and professional development among our members by offering educational programming on relevant, timely topics. Our programs – targeted for all levels of members’ staff – are designed to develop, improve and expand the direct services which member agencies provide to Indiana’s citizens with disabilities. INARF members enjoy discounted pricing on educational programs. Upcoming education and professional development opportunities are listed on our Professional Development Page.
Networking / Information Sharing
Through an active and vibrant structure of Professional Interest Sections, INARF offers members regular opportunities to learn, share information and develop common solutions. Current Professional Interest Sections include: Business & Industry, Child/Family Services, Community Supports, Employment Supports, Financial Management, and Human Resources.
Opportunities for Involvement
INARF also offers members a variety of opportunities to be actively involved in the development and direction of the Association through its Corporate Committee structure. Current Corporate Committees include: Board Development, Finance, Governmental Affairs, Membership Development, and Organizational Development.
Resources & Information
INARF gathers and disseminates professional and educational information relevant to all aspects of agency operations and programs. Additionally, much of this information and more can be located within our Members Only section of the website.
INARF's Members Only section contains information such as:
- Industry News - What's Hot!
- Professional Interest Section quarterly meetings are held for INARF members to discuss issues specific to their professional interests within the disability services industry.
INARF helps communicate, buffer and mediate between its members and governmental agencies responsible for Indiana’s human service programs. Our staff and consultants work continually with the Indiana General Assembly and state agencies such as the Family & Social Services Administration to improve and unify the delivery of services to Indiana’s citizens with disabilities.
INARF works closely with the Governmental Affairs Committee and INARF PAC to develop comprehensive strategies to address legislative and regulatory issues.
INARF is committed to keeping our Members up to date on the progress of our legislative priorities. Every week during the Indiana General Assembly Session, we provide a snapshot of activities along with stories of interest from the past week of Session on our Statehouse News page and update the list of bills be tracked on our Bills Being Watched page.
Our members receive discounted pricing on a variety of products and services.
- Discounted rates on educational programs offered by INARF and its local, statewide, and national partners.
- INARF Preferred Partner Program offers opportunities to access services and products designed to yield cost savings and other efficiencies that positively impact the operations.
- Webinars available for free to any member from our partnership with Associate member Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman.
- Complimentary event postings on INARF website
- Complimentary job postings on INARF website